1 The Courtyard
Leeds LS20 8LG
NEW! APPLIED ORACLE PRIMAVERA P6 PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS
The PMI Online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt is an accessible way to learn about the tools, methods and benefits of business improvement, Lean and Six Sigma. Delivered over 33 online modules, it is the ideal way to introduce and share knowledge of what’s involved in a Six Sigma initiative. Each tool is explained individually in a self-contained e-Learning module illustrating the key theories using real-life examples.
(all prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing UK rate)
33 Modules each lasting around 10 minutes
Over the 33 modules users gain an appreciation of the following tools:
• Process Performance: Flowcharts, 5S, Lean Wastes, Measures, Histograms, Control Charts, Capability, Value Stream Mapping
• Project Definition: Chartering, Forming Teams and SIPOC
• Investigating Root Causes:Cause/Effect , Pareto, Scatter Diagrams, 5 Whys
• Remove Waste from the Process:5Rs, Flow and Pull, Work Balancing
• Test and Study Potential Solutions: Idea Generation, PDSA, Control Charts
• Implement Improvements: Stakeholder Analysis, Skills Matrices, Gantt Charts
• Lock in Improvements: Visual Management, Mistake- Proofing, Standardisation
• 12-month online access
• Dedicated user support
• 33 modules covering the entire PMI Improvement Cycle
• Access to updates and revisions
• The Process Manager Plus
Who is it for?
The course takes users around the entire PMI Improvement Cycle – our proven methodology for business process improvement - and is designed for anyone at any level of the organisation interested in business improvement.
How does it work?
The e-Learning is available to access via the PMI online Learning Management System (LMS) or it can be installed on your own systems if you have a learning management system in place. Purchase to suit your own requirements, from one “off the shelf” copy to deploy immediately to multi-user corporate licences and even customised versions for your business improvement programme.
Users will gain an appreciation of the following tools:
•Learn how a process is performing: Flowcharts, 5S, Lean Wastes, Measures, Histograms, Control Charts, Capability Value Stream Mapping
•Define a project: Chartering, Forming Teams and SIPOC
•Investigate root causes: Cause/Effect, Pareto, Scatter Diagrams, 5 Whys
•Remove waste from a process: 5R’s, Flow and Pull, Work Balancing
•Test and study potential solutions: Idea Generation, PDSA, Control Charts
•Implement improvements: Stakeholder Analysis, Skills matrices, Gantt Charts
•Lock in improvements: Visual Management, Mistake-proofing, Standardisation