1 The Courtyard
Leeds LS20 8LG
NEW! APPLIED ORACLE PRIMAVERA P6 PROFESSIONAL WORKSHOPS
Comprising 6 x 3 hr LIVE, fully interactive, consultant-led webinars, the Lean Six Sigma White Belt introduces some simple tools that will allow you to make a difference to the way you work and the results you can achieve.
Demonstrating a level of knowledge and understanding of the essential methods and tools you need to improve performance in the workplace is good for you, your team and your organisation.
The tools and methods covered by these courses can help you understand process management and process ownership as required by ISO 9001:2015.
(all prices shown are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the prevailing UK rate)
Becoming a Lean Six Sigma White Belt
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt is delivered over 6 x 3hr LIVE, consultant-led and interactive webinars.
This means you have the benefit of interaction with other delegates, you can talk to a consultant, ask real-time questions and have a chance to practice your learning through simulations. Webinars save you the inconvenience of time spent out of the office and travel to training venues.
Each webinar introduces a different topic covered in our Lean Six Sigma training and includes some simple tools to allow you to really make a difference to the way you work and the results you can achieve.
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt is suitable for anyone interested in developing an introductory knowledge of the tools and methodologies covered in our Lean Six Sigma training.
• Improvement team members wanting to enhance their contribution to an improvement initiative
• People responsible for writing supporting process or standardised documentation for the ISO9001 Standard
• Managers wanting to know more about the tools
• Managers wanting to know more about how to define processes in ISO9001 quality systems
• Practicing improvement leaders who want to be able to train this tool themselves using our Self-Delivery Workshops.
Lean Six Sigma Webinars
1.Understand your work – How to Map a Process
2.Become more efficient – How to Identify Waste
3.Sustain your successes – How to Standardise a Process
4.Understand performance- How to Measure a Process
5.Make the right decisions – How to Use Control Charts
6.Create clarity for all – How to Use Visual Management
• 6 individual webinars lasting 3 hours each
• Consultant-led instruction
• LIVE and interactive webinar with delegate discussions
• Practical application of the tools
• Simulations to see the tools in action
• Tips and advice from an expert in the field
• 12 months access to an e-Learning module to help embed the learning post-webinar
• Supporting documentation post-webinar
Good for you, your team and your Organisation
By attending all 6 LIVE, consultant-led and interactive Lean Six Sigma Webinars you will be able to:
• Understand the basics of Lean Six Sigma and how the tools and methodologies can be applied in the workplace
• Speak the ‘language’ of Lean Six Sigma with your Lean Six Sigma qualified colleagues
• Understand how your work, works
• Start your improvement journey
• Have a deeper understanding of your customer’s requirements
• Play an active role as part of an improvement team.
Good for your team
• Team members will gain a collective understanding of how the team’s work is done
• They will know what each other is doing as part of the process and be able to communicate about that
• A deeper collective understanding of the tools and methodologies will effectively multiply the benefits gained and speed up implementation and understanding.
Good for the organisation
These Lean Six Sigma webinars are an ideal way to introduce the methods and tools of Lean Six Sigma across the organisation and introduce newcomers to process improvement – enabling everyone to deliver higher quality, quicker.
It is important for organisations working towards the ISO9001:2015 Standard to develop the skills required to be able to successfully deploy and sustain the management systems required by the standard and provide your customers with excellence.
Process management and improvement provide the foundation thinking, approaches and methodologies required by the standard and these webinars are a great way to instill a culture of improvement.